What is GMINERS
GMINERS is a cloud mining website and mobile cloud mining platform that allows users to earn bitcoin. The platform shares its computing resources to allow users to make cryptocurrency without the need for their own mining machines. It is a regulated mining company that aims to simplify the process of mining bitcoin.
Users can start mining with GMINERS in three easy steps. Firstly, a user has to rent a miner from the remote Data Center. Secondly, a user has to hire the hash power. Finally, a user has to purchase a subscription. The regular subscription fees cover hardware services, electricity bills, staff salaries, operating costs, and any other charges.
Based in London, England, GMINERS provides Bitcoin cloud mining services globally. As of writing this review, it now serves over 3,000 users.
GMINERS has invested in data centers across Europe and Asia – namely Iceland, Kazakhstan, and Georgia – and uses renewable energy sources. The company made sure to target renewable energy sources to make the process of Bitcoin mining safer and environmentally friendly.
Additionally, a professional engineer crew with in-depth knowledge of blockchain systems runs the mining hardware, resulting in 99.98% uptime. This guarantees high performance of the crypto mining process in GMINERS’ data center parks.
With all that said, GMINERS has plenty of features in regards to its Bitcoin cloud mining service. They are as follows:
- A minimum deposit amount of $250
- An average profitability rate of 150%
- A personal manager for every user
- Several one-year offers in-stock
- Daily payments and instant withdrawals
- Credit card payments accepted
- A referral program
- Access to Bitcoin value charts in real-time
There are also other miscellaneous benefits to using GMINERS. Such as GMINERS being a regulated mining company – which guarantees users’ income is securely protected. Additionally, users can check their miners from any PC, smartphone, or tablet.
Getting started with GMINERS isn’t some complicated process. There are only a few simple steps involved for users to begin their subscription. They are as follows:
- Create an account for GMINER
- Get verification
- Make the first deposit using any preferred payment method.
- Calculate what passive income a user wants within the next twelve months with the reward calculator.
- Then, select the appropriate miner to hire.
- Pay for the contract to begin cloud mining.
- Once that’s done, users can begin claiming daily rewards and withdrawing funds.
GMINERS supports different payment methods to purchase cloud mining contracts:
- Users can pay for their miners using any credit card or PayPal.
- Users can also use any of GMINERS affiliated exchanges by filling out the payment form and confirming their transfer.
- Finally, any crypto wallet is accepted for payment.
For any users who are looking for a payout, GMINERS provides daily automated payments. A user only needs to make a request in the withdrawal section with the respective details below:
- Payout via credit card: Input card name, user’s full name, and the amount to be withdrawn. (Note: this method is only available for cards that support the direct payments feature.)
- Payout via bank transfer: Input the IBAN, full name, and country.
- Payout via Bitcoin wallet: Enter the Bitcoin address and amount.
The GMINERS support team is available 24/7 with an average response time of 12 minutes. Additionally, every user is assigned a personal manager who will help fix any issues at hand.
GMINERS also offers referral programs for its users who want to earn extra. To join the deal, a user just has to locate their referral link in the Account section and share it with others.
GMINERS is an easy-to-use Bitcoin cloud mining platform that allows users to earn more without the hassle of setting up costly mining equipment. It has features that are beneficial even for the casual investor with customer service and personal managers that can fix up any snags. It is a platform that is gaining traction with its users and might rise even more in the near future.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinQuora. No information in this article should be interpreted as investment advice. CoinQuora encourages all users to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.